Kenh Ga floating village - The landscape is stunning with hundreds of limestone peaks jutting out of the emerald green paddies Vietnamese fishermen rowing boat with their legs, kids herding ducks & buffaloes and people living in the house boats are all daily scenes. We drive to Kenh Ga and then have boat trip along the small river to visit floating fish farm, floating village, limestone formation, and local people. Opportunity to see rural life of peaceful hidden village by the river.
Depart : Daily
Pick up - Droff off : Hanoi or Ninh Binh
08.00: Our guide &driver picked up you in hotel in Hanoi or Ninh Binh, then leave for Kenh Ga
09.00: Arrive in KenhGa, take a motorboat, tour through the wetlands and countryside over the river
11.00: Return to harbor, have free time to explore the village.
12.00: Have lunch in a restaurant at KenhGa
13.00: Go to Van Long wetland reserves
* Free time to explore the village on foot, walk through the rice fields.
14.15: Take a rowing boat to explore the wetlands of Van Long, look for birds, primates.Enjoy the life and activities on the river that you can image like water puppet show on the theatre. Visit Hot-mineral-Spring ( Natural stream).
15.40: Return to Tam Coc
16.10: Get back to the Hotel. you get dropped off at your address. Tour ends.
- Transportation: Hanoi – Ninh Binh - Hanoi
- Entrance fees
- English/ French speaking guide
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
* Children rates:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.